Monday, January 16, 2012

A list of the standard DMG rings and the spells involved in their creation

EI=Spell requires "Enchant an Item"
Perm: Spell requires "Permanency"


Ring:
EI?
Perm?
Spells
Animal Friendship
N
Y
Enchant Ring I, Charm Monster
Blinking
N
Y
Enchant Ring I, Blink
Chameleon Power
N
Y
Enchant Ring I, Change Self
Clumsiness
N
Y
Enchant Ring I, Cursed Item
Contrariness
N
Y
Enchant Ring I, Cursed Item
Delusion
N
Y
Enchant Ring I, Cursed Item
Djinni Summoning
Y
Y
Enchant with Djinn Summoning
Elemental Command
Y
Y
Enchant With Elemental Command
Feather Falling
N
Y
Enchant Ring I, Feather Fall
Fire Resistance
N
Y
Enchant Ring I, Affect Normal Fires
Free Action
Y
Y
Enchant Ring II, Free Action
Human Influence
Y
Y
Imbue Ring with Human Influence
Invisibility
Y
Y
Enchant Ring II, Invisibility, Inaudibility (optional)
Jumping
N
Y
Enchant Ring I, Jump
Mammal Control
N
Y
Enchant Ring I, Charm Monster
Mind Shielding
N
Y
Enchant Ring I, Iron Mind
Protection
Y*
Y
Enchant with Protection I-VI
Ram, Ring of the
N
Y
Enchantment of the Ram
Regeneration
Y
Y
Enchant Ring II, Imbue w/Clerical Energy, Regenerate (Clerical)
Shocking Grasp
N
Y
Enchant Ring I, Shocking Grasp
Shooting Stars
N
N
Enchant with Shooting Stars, Ritual of Permanency (Cleric)
Spell Storing
Y
Y
Imbue with spell storage
Spell Turning
Y
Y
Enchant Ring II, Spell Turning
Sustenance
Y
Y
Enchant Ring II, Imbue w/Clerical Energy, Sustain (Clerical)
Swimming
N
Y
Enchant Ring I, Swim
Telekinesis
Y
Y
Enchant Ring II, Telekinesis
Truth
N
Y
Enchant Ring I, ESP
Warmth
N
Y
Enchant Ring I, Resist Cold
Water Walking
N
Y
Enchant Ring I, Waterproof
Weakness
N
Y
Enchant Ring I, Cursed Item
Wishes
Y
N
Imbue with any spell effect, Wish
Wizardry
Y
Y
Enchantment of Wizardry
X-Ray Vision
Y
Y
Enchant Ring II, X-Ray Vision
*EI depends on which protection spell used

No comments:

Post a Comment